Serious Fraud Office
2-4 Cockspur Street
Document Exchange: 161370 Piccadilly 6
Due to measures taken in response to the coronavirus outbreak, we encourage you to write to us via email rather than via post due to changing working patterns in this period. This also ensures you receive a prompt response from us. Please see below for ways to contact us via email.
When contacting the Serious Fraud Office, please be aware of our policy on abusive behaviour.
Jobs at the SFO
SFO posts are advertised through the civil service jobs website. You can register to be informed when suitable opportunities are posted. Information about working at the SFO can be found in the “about us” section of this website.
How to make a Freedom of Information request
1. Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request.
2. Check to see whether the information you would like to request is already available. The SFO already publishes information relating to its:
- Active and previous cases on its website;
- Performance, case data, and finances in its Annual Report and Accounts;
- Purchasing and commercial contracts on GOV.UK’s Contracts Finder;
- Workforce and human resources through Civil Service statistics.
3. Consider whether the information you would like to request is a matter of court record, which would mean the SFO cannot release it in response to an FOI request. You may instead wish to apply directly to the relevant court to request such information, details of which are available here.
4. Make a new request by contacting us on: email@example.com